Our commitment to you
Proud Prosumers , supporting the Made in France, caring for everyone’s well-being, concerned with environmental and water issues, committed to our values of kindness and respect – for our suppliers, for the environment, for regulations and therefore, for our customers.
This is why:
We are committed to…. sustainable development:
- Through an eco-design approach for formulae development; the use of recyclable packaging from the soap industry and vegetable-based inks; and an assessment of our carbon footprint;
- By searching for organically grown or eco-responsible raw materials.
We are committed to… authenticity:
- By promoting our local natural heritage of Provence and opting for short supply chains.
- By promoting the French art de vivre and elegance.
- With our journey towards organic certification.
- By complying with regulations: our products are not tested on animals, our formulae are registered with competent authorities, and our Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensure product traceability.